The Association Wishes You All a Restful and Happy Holiday!
We would like to remind you that the APTPUO office will be closed from 4 p.m. on Tuesday, December 22nd, and will be open again at 9 a.m. on Monday, January 4th.
For any questions related to the grievance process, please contact one of our two grievance officers by email listed below.
- Greer Knox, Grievance Officer (Anglophone), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelson Arturo Ovalle Diaz, Agent de grief francophone, email@example.com
- Please include the Association’s general address in copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent assistance from your Association, please capitalize “URGENT” in the subject line of your email and write to email@example.com.
We recognize that this year’s holiday season is exceptional, but despite certain restrictions imposed by the current health crisis, it is still possible to enjoy your time-off.
Here are a few of the many activities we suggest you do:
- Enjoy the great outdoors, such as skating, snowshoeing, skiing and even sliding!
- Try a new recipe.
- Call a loved one that you have not yet had a chance to call.
- Spend a day (or even several days) in your pyjamas!
- Take a tour of the neighbourhood lights.
- Volunteer or donate to a local organization of your choice.
- Treat yourself to a good dinner prepared by a local restaurant.
- And most importantly, take the time to practise self-care. You deserve it for overcoming all the challenges of COVID.