The APTPUO offers a total of six bursaries of 500$.
- be a full-time student;
- have completed one year of university;
- have applied to the financial assistance from the Financial Aid and Awards Service, or the International Office, where applicable.
- Fill out an application form electronically on the University website at scholarships.uottawa.ca
- Submit a transcript for the previous year of university studies
- International students must also provide a copy of their current student authorization form
- Complete online application via the uOttawa Financial Aid and Awards search engine
Note: The University of Ottawa’s scholarship and bursary search engine personalises its results according to the student’s profile. If the APTPUO bursary does not appear within the results, it means that the student is not permitted to apply to it.
Selection Process and Criteria
Awards are given on the basis of financial needs and academic merit. The Financial Aid and Awards Service makes an initial screening of the applications and submits its recommendations to the APTPUO, where the Awards Committee then makes final selection. Its decisions are final and cannot be appealed.